Monday, February 29, 2016

2016 my books Reading Challenge



2016 my books Reading Challenge

If you love books, you'll love reading. And vice versa. Book and reading are two things that cannot be separated. 

I have books that I owned -not really many, unfortunately- but I'd love to read this year. And I'd love if you would do it with me. You don't have to have a blog, you could update the book that you had read at instagram or twitter using #2016mybooksreadingchallenge. 

2016 my books Reading Challenge is only for the printed books that you have. E-copy or audiobook aren't counted. Any genre book doesn't matter. You may read any genre, fiction or non-fiction, manga (Japanese comic), comic, biography, and etc. The most important thing is that the book you read belongs to you. 

Duration: 1st January - 31st December 2016 

Target of Books: set your goal own goal. My goal is 30 books. 

List of Books:

1. Firelight by Sophie Jordan ( Jan 19th)
2. Wake (Terjaga) by Lisa McMann (Jan 22nd)
3. Fade (Pudar) by Lisa McMann  (Jan 23rd)
4. Gone (Tiada) by Lisa McMann  (Jan 26th)
5. Dua Cinta Negeri Sakura by Irene Dyah (Feb 23rd) 
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Let's open the box. Let's get away with books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment